Introducing The Voyageur Backpack, created for the stylish adventurer. A hands free option for those who want convenience without the sacrifice of style, if you will. Made from beautiful vintage African mud cloth, the Voyageur Pack makes the perfect carry-all - big enough for a laptop, books and all of your most needed essentials, a great school/work bag or even an alternative diaper bag. With one extra large inner pocket, a zipper closure and adjustable straps, The Voyageur Pack has got you covered for those epic journey's.
• Authentic mud cloth, hand woven, painted & dyed in Mali
• Thick black cowhide adjustable straps
• Black leather base with 4" gussets
• Metal rivets on straps and sides of bag for extra reinforcement
• Thick natural canvas lining with one inner pocket
• Measures 15" x 12"
• 15" zipper closure with a brass industrial zipper
African mudcloth is by nature a very rustic textile. The cottons are woven by hand, then the motif is painted on with mud, dip dyed using natural dyes and left in the sun to dry. They are beautiful but very rugged textiles and small imperfections are to be expected. Each piece we get is unique and the patterning will vary slightly on each bag.